I am a bioinformatician and am leading the RNA-Seq group of the Core Unit Systems Medicine of the University of Würzburg. I have a strong association to the open source/science/data/content community. This page compiles different sources scattered around the web.
- Further information about previous positions and activities can be found at Xing and LinkedIn.
- I share scientific publication entries mainly via zotero. My ORCID is 0000-0002-1481-2996 and can also be found on Google Scholar and ResearchGate.
- Slides of selected talks can be found at Speaker Deck.
- I publish source code on GitHub (mainly) and Bitbucket.
- Random noise can be found on app.net, twitter and identi.ca.
- I have three more or less active blogs: the dao of flow where I write about science, technology, society and further topics. Konrad’s Kode & Konfigs
documents some of my little software and hardware hacks. Birnen Bonsai – a german blog cabout society and politics.
- Occasionally I post photos (taken with a cheap camera so don’t expect too much) on Flickr.
- I joined Open Science Radio – a German podcast project started by Matthias Fromm. As the name implies we cover open science and related topics.
- For real fans: The Activity Stream page bundles the different streams and has its own RSS feed.