I am a joined postdoc in the groups of Jörg Vogel and Cynthia Sharma at the Institute for Molecular Infection Biology (IMIB) and the Research Center for Infectious Diseases (ZINF) in Würzburg leading the bioinformatics subgroup and have a strong association to the open source/science/data/content community. This page compiles different sources scattered around the web.
- Further information about previous positions and activities can be found at Xing and LinkedIn.
- I share scientific publication entries mainly via zotero. My ORCID is 0000-0002-1481-2996 and can also be found on Google Scholar and ResearchGate.
- Slides of selected talks can be found at Speaker Deck.
- I publish source code on GitHub (mainly) and Bitbucket.
- Random noise can be found on app.net, twitter and identi.ca.
- I have three more or less active blogs: the dao of flow where I write about science, technology, society and further topics. Konrad’s Kode & Konfigs
documents some of my little software and hardware hacks. Birnen Bonsai – a german blog cabout society and politics.
- Occasionally I post photos (taken with a cheap camera so don’t expect too much) on Flickr.
- For real fans: The Activity Stream page bundles the different streams and has its own RSS feed.