Currently I am a joined postdoc in the groups of Jörg Vogel and Cynthia Sharma at the Institute for Molecular Infection Biology (IMIB)/Research Center for Infectious Diseases (ZINF) in Würzburg leading the bioinformatics subgroup and have a strong association to the open source/science/data/content community. This page compiles links different pages scattered around the web.
- Further information about previous positions and activities can be found at Xing and LinkedIn.
- Random noise can be found on app.net, twitter and identi.ca.
- I have three more or less active blogs: the dao of flow where I write about about science, technology, society and further topics. Konrad’s Kode & Konfigs
documents some of my little software and hardware hacks. Birnen Bonsai – a german blog cabout society and politics.
- I share scientific publication entries mainly via zotero. My ORCID 0000-0002-1481-2996 is and can also be found on Google Scholar and ResearchGate.
- Slides of selected talks can be found at SlideShare and at Nature Precedings.
- I publish source code on GitHub (there are also some minor contributions on gitorious and Bitbucket).
- Occasionally I post photos (take with a cheap camera) on Flickr.
- The Activity Stream page bundles the different streams and has its own RSS feed.